NOTICE of the 2017 ANNUAL MEETING
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Annual General Meeting of the members of THE EQUINE FOUNDATION OF CANADA (hereinafter called the “Corporation”), will be held at Saskatoon, Saskatchewan (location to be announced) March 31, 2017, (start time to be announced):
1. To receive and consider the Balance Sheets of the Corporation and the Statements of Profit and Loss and surpluses for the fiscal year ended December 31st, 2016 together with the Report of the Auditors thereon, copies of such financial statements are available from the Treasurer, Susan J. Nelson, 326 Dyke Road, Falmouth, Nova Scotia B0P 1L0 and shall also be available at the meeting;
2. To consider and, if deemed advisable, to pass, with or without variation, any resolutions presented;
3. To elect Officers and Directors as necessary;
4. To appoint the Public Accountant; and
5. To transact such further and other business as may be properly come before the meeting or any adjournment or adjournments thereof.
Prior to the Annual General Meeting we will tour the Western College of Veterinary Medicine, on the Saskatoon Campus.